Leicester made the news in 2012 when the remains of Richard III were discovered, of all places, under a car park. Killed in 1485 in the last significant battle of the Wars of the Roses, his body had originally been buried in the friary church. However, during its dissolution and demolition in the sixteenth century, the tomb had been lost. Richard III’s body was exhumed and reinterred in Leicester cathedral in 2015.
One of the oldest towns in England, Leicester’s rich heritage is still visible throughout its architecture, a mix of Arts and Crafts, revival Baroque and Classical, Gothic and Edwardian.
Molly Dog Antiques is an online store stocking a wide range of second-hand furniture and antiques from all periods. Whether you are looking for Edwardian furniture, Georgian furniture, Victorian kitchen furniture, garden furniture, 1950s furniture or 1960s furniture, browse our shop to find the perfect piece.
We are located in Cambridgeshire and are happy to deliver your second-hand furniture to Leicester.
We have clients all over the country and can deliver your antiques to you. Here are a few of the areas we serve:
- London – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Art Deco | Office Furniture
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Art Deco | Office Furniture
- Bedford, Bedfordshire – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Art Deco | Office Furniture
- Oxford, Oxfordshire – Second-hand Furniture Oxfordshire | Online Vintage Shops Oxford | Antiques Oxford
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Art Deco | Home Accessories
- Reading, Berkshire – Antiques | Garden Furniture | Second-Hand Furniture
- Derby, Derbyshire – Second-Hand Furniture | Carpets | Sofas | Antiques
- Manchester – Second-Hand Furniture | Sofas | Office Furniture | Antiques
- Leicester – Second-Hand Furniture | Antiques | Office Furniture
- Bath, Somerset – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Georgian Furniture | Home Accessories