Settlements dating as far as the Iron Age have been found in Cambridge but the modern city of Cambridge wasn’t “officially” founded until 875 AD when the Danes conquered the east of England. Throughout the Middle Ages, Cambridge was renowned as a centre for intellectual pursuits, dominated by its university which still has a reputation for excellence, not only in the UK but also internationally.
Today, Cambridge is still one of the prettiest city in England, with its picturesque bridges over the Cam, King’s College cathedral and its meandering streets in the centre.
Whether you live in a listed building or not, you have come to the right place if you love antiques and are looking for second-hand furniture in Cambridge. Edwardian furniture, Georgian furniture, Victorian kitchen furniture, Art Deco patio furniture, 1950s furniture, 1960s furniture or antique home accessories, all our pieces are unique and our stock changes regularly.
Molly Dog Antiques is based west of Cambridge and we are happy to deliver your antiques and second-hand furniture to Cambridge.
We have clients all over the country and can deliver your antiques to you. Here are a few of the areas we serve:
- London – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Art Deco | Office Furniture
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Art Deco | Office Furniture
- Bedford, Bedfordshire – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Art Deco | Office Furniture
- Oxford, Oxfordshire – Second-hand Furniture Oxfordshire | Online Vintage Shops Oxford | Antiques Oxford
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Art Deco | Home Accessories
- Reading, Berkshire – Antiques | Garden Furniture | Second-Hand Furniture
- Derby, Derbyshire – Second-Hand Furniture | Carpets | Sofas | Antiques
- Manchester – Second-Hand Furniture | Sofas | Office Furniture | Antiques
- Leicester – Second-Hand Furniture | Antiques | Office Furniture
- Bath, Somerset – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Georgian Furniture | Home Accessories