As far as the Roman times, Bath was known for the quality of its waters. While the city grew continuously throughout the Middle Ages, it wasn’t until the Georgian era that its population exploded. The genteel class would head to Bath not only for its health benefits, but also to socialise and be seen.
The iconic Royal Crescent is probably the town’s most recognisable sight, but even if you live in a less famous part of the city, you may want to honour Bath’s history by furnishing your home with antique second-hand furniture. Whether you are looking for Edwardian furniture, Georgian furniture, Victorian kitchen furniture, Art Deco patio furniture, 1950s furniture, 1960s furniture or antique home accessories, browse our shop to find the perfect piece to complement your interior.
Molly Dog Antiques is based in Cambridgeshire and we are happy to deliver your antiques and second-hand furniture to Bath.
We have clients all over the country and can deliver your antiques to you. Here are a few of the areas we serve:
- London – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Art Deco | Office Furniture
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Art Deco | Office Furniture
- Bedford, Bedfordshire – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Art Deco | Office Furniture
- Oxford, Oxfordshire – Second-hand Furniture Oxfordshire | Online Vintage Shops Oxford | Antiques Oxford
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Art Deco | Home Accessories
- Reading, Berkshire – Antiques | Garden Furniture | Second-Hand Furniture
- Derby, Derbyshire – Second-Hand Furniture | Carpets | Sofas | Antiques
- Manchester – Second-Hand Furniture | Sofas | Office Furniture | Antiques
- Leicester – Second-Hand Furniture | Antiques | Office Furniture
- Bath, Somerset – Antiques | Second-Hand Furniture | Georgian Furniture | Home Accessories